Rochester Law Center
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Chris Atallah, built Rochester Law Center to simplify the complex world of Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning, and Elder Law so that Michigan families can make the right decisions about what really matters to them – making sure their loved ones are protected.
Over the past decade, it’s been our mission to help people make great decisions about how to protect their family, money, and property through comprehensive Estate Planning, even if they don’t need to hire us.
It’s our goal to give you outstanding customer service.
We want you to feel knowledgeable and comfortable about all of your planning options and what we can do to help.
We want to empower you to make great planning decisions so that you have peace of mind knowing that your family will be taken care of, even if you’re no longer here to take care of them yourself.
We understand that your family’s planning needs are unique. That’s why we take a personalized approach to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of properly – the first time.
At Rochester Law Center, we always deliver the following:
- Customized and detailed plans to fit your needs
- Unlimited access to your attorney throughout the entire planning process
- No obligation consultations and no high-pressure sales tactics
- Phone and web meetings available so you don’t need to travel
- No surprise costs – we quote fixed prices
- Installment plans to help you get started now and pay over time
- Personalized and friendly service
We’d like to invite you to schedule an initial consultation. Just call (248) 613-0007.
We never know what could happen tomorrow… Make your estate plan today!
Meet Our Accomplished Team
Estate Planning | Probate | Special Needs Planning
Medicaid Planning | Business Law
Patrick Atallah, MBA
Executive Business Manager